- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels made out of vegan suede and coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.